I give you the tried and tested* 5-step method, proven to get your baby sleeping through the night.
• Have a baby
• When you are ready for bed in the evening, take your baby to bed with you.
• Turn out the lights.
• Put away the clock.
• When the baby makes a noise, pop out a boob. Attach baby.
• Get comfortable, and doze off back to sleep.
• Repeat Step 3 as required until the sun comes up.
• When your baby is 18 years old, I guarantee you, he/she will be sleeping through the night without needing you! (Unless of course she/he calls from the pub at 2am needing a lift home. Then popping a boob out might not work. And besides, someone else may have already tried that with them earlier that evening.)
In other words, let it go, mama. Babies wake; some a little, some a lot. But it's normal, normal, normal and you have the perfect resources to cope with it. It'll pass. In the meantime, get people to look after you. You deserve it!
Peace and love to you. xo
*Sort of tested, my oldest baby, with whom this method was employed, is almost 6 years old. So no phone calls from the pub yet.